MemZee Visual Memory App
Boost Visual Memory
- MemZee was originally developed as an interactive web app in 1998 to help Brain Dancing readers increase the number of words they take in at a single glance when reading.
- This mobile app is a much improved version that you can play on multiple devices to help you remember numbers at a glance.
- Encourages concentration. This is the primary way the top scores (and trophies) can be earned.
- Based on research conducted while writing the best selling book, "Brain Dancing".
- These games increase the visual range of material a person can include in a mental snapshot.
- Multi-line game promotes a "visual vertical" reading approach that can significantly increase reading speed.
- Skills learned in the first 4 games are applied towards the development of a peg list memory system.
- Use MemZee's "Custom" mode to enter and practice recalling numbers you use frequently such as new addresses, or phone numbers
- Periodic Practice recalling numbers will help transfer them from short term to long term memory.
- Uses a combination of analog numbers and right-brain fractal images to engage both brain hemispheres.